Unpacking the furniture after delivery
- The furniture should be unpacked without using any sharp tools.
- If assembly is necessary, use the instructions supplied with the furniture.
- When setting up and moving the furniture, hold it by its rigid and hard construction elements.
- Avoid sliding furniture across the floor. The feet may scratch the floor surface or be damaged.
- Unpacked furniture should be shaped and any folds resulting from transport should be removed. It will take the expected shape faster.
- The furniture needs dry, closed rooms, away from sunlight and heat sources.
In case of any doubts, please read the content of our warranty card or call our SERVICE DEPARTMENT directly.